Films, Audio & Samples
Sample: In the Hammock, bars 1-15See details ➔
Sample: Frisk, bars 1-4See details ➔
Sample: Sun Scorch, bars 1-9See details ➔
Sample: Northwesterly Rondo, bars 1-11See details ➔
Sample: Summer Wedding, bars 1-8See details ➔
Buy or Borrow
To borrow items or hire parts please email SOUNZ directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Written in the summer of 1999, this piano suite depicts summer pastimes.
- Frisk is a bright little piece to set the mood.
- In The Hammock – a relaxed time for dreaming.
- Sun Scorch – sizzling on the beach in relentless heat.
- Northwesterly Rondo – this piece represents what is a prevailing summer wind in some areas of New Zealand: a cause of irritation on outdoor pursuits.
- Summer Wedding commemorates the marriage of a dear sister.
Frisk has been listed at Grade 4 level in the St Cecilia Examinations syllabus.
Summer Wedding has been listed at Grade 5 level in the St Cecilia Examinations syllabus.
2. In the Hammock
3. Sun Scorch
4. Northwesterly Rondo
5. Summer Wedding