Films, Audio & Samples
Sample: First page of each section.See details ➔
Buy or Borrow
Jenny McLeod: He Iwi Kotahi Tatou (We Are One People) - hardcopy HANDWRITTEN SCOREHardcopy fascimile
To borrow items or hire parts please email SOUNZ directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commissioned by the New Zealand Choral Federation for the 1993 Sing Aotearoa Festival in Ohakune.
To the Marae at Ohakune
- Mihi (Greeting)
- Karakia (Prayer)
- Haka: Ko Ruapehu! (It is Ruapehu)
- Waengapu Manu (Bird Interlude - pianos only)
- Waiata Tangi (Lament: a Ngati Rangi song)
- Hoea nga Waka (Paddle the Canoes)
- Nga Puna o te Wairua (The Wellsprings of the Spirit)
- Poroporoaki (Farewell)