- for SATB choir with alto saxophone
- 04' 00"
- Non standard notation for the singers - phonetic alphabet used.
- Part 1: Mir-rongo-pax; Interlude1; Part 2: mir-he ping-salama; Interlude 2; Part 3: mir-peace-vakacegu
This piece for SATB choir with alto saxophone was awarded first prize in the 2nd International competition for Choral Composition of the APZ Tone Tomsic Choir. The first performance in Ljubljana in 1996 was broadcast live on television and radio in Slovenia.
- Text Note:
- Text: Neville Hall
- Commissioned by the Akademski Pevski Zbor Tone Tomsic, Ljubljana, Slovenia, directed by Stojan Kuret, with funding provided by the Arts Council of NZ Toi Aotearoa (Now Creative New Zealand)
- Dedicated to everyone who has suffered due to the conflict in ex Yugoslavia. Thanks to Tanja Kresnik for co-ordinating this project.