- collaboration for wind ensemble and Greek folk musicians
- 1h 15' 00"
- Flute/picc., oboe/c.a., B flat/E flat/Bass clarinet, bassoon./contra, sop/alto/tenor saxophone, trumpet 1,2, trombone 1,2, double bass, dbl bass/bass guitar, Greek woodwind, Greek percussion, Percussion 1-4, Tape/Electronics. Some instrumentalists required to vocalise.
- SFX, Salpinx Call, Tecmessa's Lament, Manos Solo, Bacchic, Seikilos, Abhisheka, Suk/Bazaar, Hatzis, Percussion Solo, Doxastiko, Mal Occhio, Kartsigar, Hymn to the Muse, Maenads
Media on Demand
- By the Eduard van Beinum Foundation, at the request of the Nederlands Blazers Ensemble, with funding from Creative New Zealand.
- Nederlands Blazers Ensemble
|21 Apr 2004||
Performed by Nederalands Blazers Ensemble; Concertgebouw, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
|25 Apr 2004||
Performed by Nederlands Blazers Ensemble with Manos Achalinotopoulos and Vangelis Karipis
|03 Mar 2006||
Performed by Stroma as part of the International Arts Festival
|Hamish McKeich Stroma|