- for mezzo-soprano, clarinet, violin and piano
- 25' 00"
- clarinet in B flat/ bass clarinet
- Nine songs and poems based on texts by Len Lye, edited by Roger Horrocks.
|Score (953k)||Page 1 of each movement,||© Eve De Castro-Robinson|
- Text Note:
- Texts by Len Lye, edited by Roger Horrocks
- For the New Zealand International Festival of the Arts 2004 for the "de Castro-Robinson Portrait," a concert held on 5 March 2004, Ilott Concert Chamber, Wellington, New Zealand.
- Dedicated to Helen Medlyn
|05 Mar 2004||
Performed by Helen Medlyn (mezzo), Doug Beilman (violin), Patrick Barry (clarinet), Dan Poynton (piano) at the Ilott Concert Chamber, Wellington.
|Dan Poynton Douglas Beilman Helen Medlyn|
|13 Sep 2009||
Performed by Helen Medlyn (mezzo-soprano), Auckland Chamber Orchestra, conducted by Peter Scholes at the Auckland Town Hall Concert Chamber, Auckland
|Auckland Chamber Orchestra Helen Medlyn Peter Scholes (musical director)|