- music for dance, for trio
- 24' 00"
- flute/piccolo, piano and cello
- 1. Introduction; 2. Rummage Sale; 3. Second Eddying; 4. Scrutiny; 5. Third Eddying; 6. The Search; 7. Fourth Eddying; 8. The Solution
|Score (3039k)||Pages 1-7||© Dorothy Buchanan|
Originally choreographed by Jamie Bull, this work can be performed as an instrumental work only. It was re-choreographed in 1991 by Mary-Jane O’Reilly and called Fresh in Exposed Places
- Commissioned by Jamie Bull of Footnote Dance Company with assistance from Brierley Co Ltd
- To Jamie Bull - with joy in the collaboration!